ERI continues to add features to its cloud-based Assessor Series® based on customer requests.
New in the Salary Assessor®
- The Salary Planning tab features new interactive charts displaying total cost, compa ratio, market index, or mean salary by job, grade, department, or location.
- Includes 26 new job titles (see below).
New in the Executive Compensation Assessor®
- The new Total Compensation tab measures total cash compensation, long-term incentives, total direct compensation, and total compensation directly, along with charts describing the likelihood of certain pay components in a given executive’s pay package.
New in the Geographic Assessor®
- Now includes data for 14 new locations in Australia, 24 in Norway, and 54 in Sweden (see below).
New in the Relocation Assessor®
- Recent refinements to local expenditure datasets allow each base location to have an individualized benchmark housing size to better reflect local housing costs.
- The COL Table by Earnings tab now allows users to access estimates from either the local or national expenditure pattern.
- Now includes 13 new cities in Australia, China, and the United States (see below).
New in the Occupational Assessor®
- Incorporates new December 1, 2016, FLSA Overtime Exemption rules. (On November 22, 2016, a federal judge issued an injunction blocking the new rule from taking effect. ERI will continue to monitor this situation and react accordingly. Changes made in OA in line with the new exemption rules will revert to their prior state in January 2017).
- 26 new titles were added to the Occupational Assessor (see below).
New in Salary Surveys
- ERI's 2016 collection of salary surveys, plus the 2017 Salary Increase Survey, are now available by logging into the Salary Surveys application from the cloud Assessor Series homepage.
- The new Salary Surveys application includes export to PDF or Excel features at no additional cost.
- Participate in 2017 salary surveys starting October 1st using the new Participation app found on the cloud Assessor Series homepage.