ERI continues to add features to its cloud-based Assessor Series® based on customer requests.
New in the Salary Assessor®
- The Salary Planning tab features new interactive charts displaying total cost, compa ratio, market index, or mean salary by job, grade, department, or location.
- Salary Planning Summaries are now available as graphic reports that can be quickly exported to PDF.
- New templates make importing data to the Benchmark List and Salary Planning table even easier.
- Includes 26 new job titles (see below).
New in the Executive Compensation Assessor®
- The new Total Compensation tab measures total cash compensation, long-term incentives, total direct compensation, and total compensation directly, along with charts describing the likelihood of certain pay components in a given executive’s pay package.
- New templates make importing data to the Benchmark List even easier.
New in the Geographic Assessor®
- Now includes data for 14 new locations in Australia, 24 in Norway, and 54 in Sweden (see below).
New in the Relocation Assessor®
- Recent refinements to local expenditure datasets allow each base location to have an individualized benchmark housing size to better reflect local housing costs.
- The Two City Comparison and COL Table by Earnings tables now allows users to access estimates from either the local or national expenditure pattern.
- Now includes 13 new cities in Australia, China, and the United States (see below).
New in the Occupational Assessor®
- 26 new titles were added to the Occupational Assessor (see below).
New in Salary Surveys
- ERI's 2016 collection of salary surveys, plus the 2017 Salary Increase Survey, are now available by logging into the Salary Surveys application from the cloud Assessor Series homepage.
- The new Salary Surveys application includes export to PDF or Excel features at no additional cost.
- Participate in 2017 salary surveys starting October 1st using the new Participation app found on the cloud Assessor Series homepage.